Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Sick and Tired of YOU peeps???

Alrights, school's gonna start real soon!! Crap! I'm always been out!! And i will be today!! I'm so not gonna stay home!! Alright, let's see. I'm sick and tired of you people!! Yea.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with us, or is it just me? All contradicts! Crap shit! I mean.. argh.. what the hell! I don't know what the hell you peeps want, I don't know what the shit you all is doing. Crap! I had enough. Oh well, enough of this shit, last night went out with Kk to bowl and then to pool. Saw Jope and Den at bowling centre. They laughed at me when my ball go in between pins. They ALWAYS disturb me, so what the hell. Bowling, we only played two games, and pool is 14 bucks. Oh well, then to Mrt station to top up cards and then to home. And my brother is sleeping soOoO soundly at home that he's not opening my door and i got no effing keys. So i called my mum and everything, and i went to Central to look for them. Had dinner, and to home. Haa.. Have been walking A LOT man. Oh well, that's about it. I'm searching for plans..................

With love, on Friday, December 30, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse